Monday, September 26, 2005

nEW SCHOOL YEAR IS HERE

GREAT!

OH YEAH!

ITS GREAT TO BACK IN ST. MARY'S AGAIN!
(sorry for shouting for those who were offended :)

And I just received my history test from Mr. J. D. & received a 96%. Hopefully I can keep a 95% average throughout the semester, but it is most probably unlikely :(

We'll just have to find out. Oh yeah, before I forget, I am going to check out my friend's blog, Jozef "Texas'". He said he updated it.

Oh yeah & HOCKEY IS BACK ONCE AGAIN FOLKS! AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? "LET'S GO ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!!" Yeah, attended the St. Louis Blues vs. Nashville Predators game last Saturday in Kansas City & it was sure nice to see #48 back in action for the Blues after being with the Dallas Stars for 4 years! Go Scotty, go!

have any of you heard of the website called "retrojunk.com" It has some funny commercials & trailers for movies form the 70's, 80's, 90's & TV show openings.

Talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home